Pages

Starting Anew


Most of you who know me know that I used to have a blog. It has been like 3 years since my last post there, obviously I wasn't able to update it, mostly 'cause of school and I took my board exam etc etc. Long story short, I forgot about my passwords and all the important details and I can't retrieve them anymore (3 years is a long time okay and I've been really busy so forgive me haha). 

Meanwhile, I saw this quote that says, "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.", and I'm like, heck yeah you can't! *winks*  XD So now I made a new one and I promise to keep it updated as much as possible.

The story behind my new blog name is on the About Me page up there ^. You can check it out if you're interested, who knows you might learn something new about a word (or name) that is, otherwise, very common. ;)

Till my next update! Have a nice day/night! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment