Pages

This is Sparta!











Yes, folks, it's back
Seen frequently during the Paris Fashion Week this year, it's all about Gladiator sandals. Famous brands like Chloé, Isabel Marant, Valentino, and Stella McCartney (to name a few) have showcased their inner bohemian and warrior-like sandals. Personally, I prefer the warrior-like ones. They look good on everything you pair them with. 
Although these sandals have become a great hit years before, and we thought that, "Oh, it's just a phase, it will end soon", well, they never really did because even though their "big hit" have passed, people still keep wearing them. Their style, through the years, just got modernized. The straps have become thinner, and they are less stocky compared to its past designs.

Sooo, remember when I said I did some shopping and couldn't wait to show you what I bought? well, here they are, my very own Glads! My sister and I went on a hunt for these sandals and couldn't find one that has my size or fits my liking. I used to have a pair or two but they we're too over-worn to function! And alas! Found them in Forever 21! I fell in love with them the minute I saw them, and they were totally, totally cheap! What a bargain! <3
Off-shoulder tops and dresses are also a hype nowadays. They give such a summer vibe (though it's no longer summer time, I know). But they're too comfy to wear so why wait for the next summer or get bummed up that it's over when you can wear it anytime! I absolutely love how you get to show some skin but still look demure and decent. Am I right? Oooh, I'd love to know what you think! Tell me! <3
Till next time! Have a nice night ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment