Pages

Take A Leap of Faith

Hello, everyone! Allow me to share something out of the ordinary..
Few days ago, I took a HUGE leap of "faith" and got myself a tattoo. I've always wanted to have one. But when my sister and I got to the tattoo parlor, I got sooo nervous, I was having cold sweats and dead-cold hands (lol). It's probably cause its my first time and I don't know how much it would hurt. lol



My super-nervous face...and ice-cold hands :| eew



Hm.. It wasn't really bad as I thought it would be.. ;)




<3





Thank you, Kuya Francis!




I'm actually okay with needles being inserted or punctured once through my skin (like in laboratory tests etc), but the thought of a needle being punctured to me a million times per second got me all queasy and panicky (swear, for a minute I thought I was gonna faint! lol) yes, I'm a coward. You can say it. Hahaha
The process took less than 10 minutes, thank God! Although it wasn't bad as I thought it would be. After this, I can't explain my happiness! Like, I've finally done something I never thought I could! I'm so proud of myself. <3 This is definitely just a first of many tats to come. ;)

People ask me, "Why 'faith' when there are a million other words you can use?" I just tell them that this word is powerful to me. It's like a reminder to always have faith in everything. Faith in God and Jesus. Faith that everything I am and will be going through will lead me to my dreams and aspirations. And Faith that no matter what I encounter in life, I will always be guided to take the right path. I just think it's a beautiful word over all, that's all. <3



Thanks for dropping by and reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment