Pages

Noir





Stomach in, butt out!! Hahaha ;D


Top: Zara
Irregular hemline skirt: Zara
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Michael Kors

Hello, guys! Been quite a while since my last post. I've been busy running errands here and there. 
How have you all been doing?
Have you noticed something different with my look today? Yes, I dyed my hair dark blonde (+ with highlights!). I decided against getting ombré hair (no matter how much I want it) because my hair's too short for it. Sigh!

Okay so.. I've been quite obssessed with stripes lately, despite the belief that it makes you look wide or broad. I mean, who cares? As long as it makes you happy and comfortable, then go ahead! No one's stoppin' ya! 

This popular, classic pattern is everywhere! It doesn't always have to be predictable though. It can come in different colors, sizes, and can be multidirectional. Don't be afraid to mix and match and pile it on depending on your liking. There are no rules here, and if there is, then it would only be, "more is more".  
And I gotta ask you though.. What is better than wearing something that hugs you in all the right places? This irregular hemline skirt I got from Zara is the bomb! It's super comfy, it's just the right size and it's unique in its own way. I was one happy dame the entire day! 

Till my next post! Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment