Pages

White Walls







Top: Mango
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Balenciaga
Necklace: Marks & Spencer
Photographer: My lovely sister (thanks, love!)

Hello, everyone! How have you all been?
Me, I finally got the chance to visit my sister here in Manila. I've been wanting to but school and internship got in the way, so I never got the chance. But now I have! Yay!

For a day spent strolling around the mall, I decided to wear something comfortable yet still chic, and what's more comfortable than a crop top paired with a skirt? It's perfect, especially when you have to run around chasing little kids! ;) haha And I did a little shopping, too! I can't wait to show you guys what I bought! Soon! :D

Let me squeeze in a picture of my adorable pamangkins who are one of the reasons why I always wanna come and visit. 

ta-daaaa! :">
Till next time! Have a splendid night ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment